- Assess the damage and gather necessary tools and materials (e.g. glue, rubber cement, drum head, etc.)
- If the drum head is damaged, remove it carefully and clean the rim.
- Apply the new drum head, stretching and tuning it as necessary.
- If the shell is damaged, apply glue or rubber cement to the cracks and wait for it to dry.
- Re-stretch and re-tune the drum head, if necessary.
Note: The steps may vary based on the extent of the damage, so it’s best to refer to specific instructions or seek the help of a professional drum repair specialist.